Friday, April 6, 2012

You Light Up My Life

It's been a while since Mr. A (a name idea I got for the husband after rewatching Arrested Development for the 100th time. Remember, Mr. F?) and I have actually worked on the house. I think we've been sidetracked with what we can do with our future dream house. I guess we finally realize we should keep the fantasies and dreaming to a minimum in order to get things done here!

So we went on a spontaneous hunt for lights. Arc floor lamps and ceiling lights. Our hunt was completely unsuccessful and we will have to resume another time. However, I found a few online and am absolutely enthralled with some of the discovery. These are three completely different styles I've been ogling over. If only I can convince Mr. A the price, but that is a different story for another day.

From Lamps Plus, this floor lamp is modern, sleek, and minimal. It is more of my husband's taste but something I can totally dig too. The wide arc post and distinct shape of the base did it for me. It's something we will for years to come.

I love everything CB2, especially the cage lights. These are a bit more industrial and a tad of whimsy-- something more of my taste. They come in red and gold, which are both great. And I'm loving the red cord over the typical ugly black ones.

This right here is probably something both Mr. A and I can easily agree on. The design is modern, minimal, but with personality. They are unique enough to catch attention but not overpowering. Check out Dylan Design Co. . I dare you to not drool.

Which one do you guys like? Where do you shop for your lighting? I'd love to hear from you all. Have a great weekend everyone!

-M

No comments: