Monday, March 19, 2012

Photo Diary: San Francisco


I had a show with Sassy City Chicks. It was my first show with them, as some of you may have known, and I had a pretty darn good time! The girls from Qream were so fun and sweet. I can't thank them enough for constantly coming by to my table to bring us their delicious strawberry and peach beverages! I usually have 2 other helpers when doing a show but this time it was only Reg! Although the crowds at times were more than we can handle, we were loving it. After each rushed moment, the table looked like it went through a tornado storm. So, I have to say, those Qream drinks came in handy. Ha! Anywho, e
veryone part of the show was absolutely awesome and I'm ecstatic to join them in April again, but this time in LA.

Met up Nina to finally visit her new boutique, FAWN. I love her whimsy interior decoration! If you have the time and you are in SF, stop by! Nina is a lot of fun and you'll totally fall in love with the store.

Needless to say, I had a great time full of to-die-for food and great people. I have to thank my hosts, Phung and Thomas, for taking care of us. You guys are too wonderful. Until next time, SF!

No comments: