Monday, December 31, 2012

Home 1

As I wait for these CB2 barstools to arrive at my doorsteps, I thought I'd share you some snippets of what we got done around the condo.

Little works from various artists.

I should have fluff up the cushions for this shot but, unlike Reg, I always seem to forget to do this stuff.  On another note, I got my Malfis (yay) and my flokati rug! Thanks to my lovely Reg for the Malfis. They really are a statement piece in this room.

Reg and I have been eying this lamp forever! I love the sleek shape and the marble base. 

Some floor arts that will be growing in numbers.

These Girl + Parrot arts are hanging near our bed waiting to be framed.

I came home one day and found some of my robots growing a nice 'stache. Cute, right?

On the computer table. 

As soon as 2013 starts, workload will be pretty intense. I will be prepping for the Magic Tradeshow! However, I hope my hubby and I can still get a few things done with our place like getting a bed frame, some bright floor seatings, and white and/or black sofa pillows. We will see if we get side tracked.

Hope everyone have a safe and fun NYE. Happy New Year, readers!

No comments: