Wednesday, February 1, 2012

SOK [jewelry]

It's February ALREADY??! Alright, I have to admit, the way time flies scares me a bit! It's 2012, which makes it official, it has been 10 years since Reg and I graduated High School. I shared this news to my husband and we both fell in disbelief and began reminiscing about the good old days. Yet, I don't think I'd like to revisit those days by attending the reunion. EEK...

Anyways, if you happen to follow our twitter and/or FB, you probably already know this and so we apologize for the multiple announcements; but here it is again. Last year, mid- February, Reggie and I got hitched. Thus, in celebration of our anniversary, we decided to do something just as crazy...okay, maybe not AS crazy, but still pretty nutty! Just in time for a colorful Spring and a special Valentine's day, we both created SOK- a culturally-inspired jewelry collection that is bold, precious, and dazzling. Read more about us and what we hope to bring to you here and shop here. We hope you all enjoy this.

Please spread the words about our new venture full of love!

Yes, we changed the blog name due to all the changes and growing occurring for us. Sorry for the confusion.

No comments: